And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年10月9日星期四

We Still Love You.


“I sit there and I’ll look back and I’m like: I’m a smart person. What the hell was I thinking? I’ve been through a lot in the past two or three years, and there’s a lot that people don’t know. Sometimes I think I get kind of lonely because you don’t open the gate up that much, you know what I mean? You’re guarded. You have to be that way, so I’m kind of stuck in this place and it’s like: How do you deal? And you just cope, and that’s what I do. I just cope with it, every day.”
– Britney Spears opens up in an upcoming 90-minute documentary-style film, tentatively titled For the Record, about her headline-making erratic behaviour and the subsequent loneliness she recently faced.
Check out the trailer for Britney’s documentary about her return to the spotlight.
Briney Spears: For the Record was executive-produced by manager Larry Rudolph. It features behind-the-scenes footage of the singer and her talking about her life over the past two years.
The special is set to air on November 30 at 10 p.m. on MTV, two days before Circus is released on December 2 (the singer’s 27th birthday).

博客归档