And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年10月18日星期六

The Hills Season 4. Ep3. 4'40"

I spotted you right away,the arms, the torso, , the silhouette, your panda eyes, vampire white,that stupid hair....
Hey ~hey- No more blue eyed boy for you!
Loose your damn ring necklace or whatever it calls.
You are responsible for the reviving of the ring necklace remember?
No, I dont, Cos that was 5ive years ago! Grandpa, and I did that cos preciousplatinum made me.
I dont wanna hear one more inside story. You killed us that night...Er....
I m not finished! The whole gang borrowed your crappy shirt each time a round, and that Jeans, are there rules like: One must wear the same old dirty jeans over and over and over again until every casting director cant tell the differences even changed to rag and bones?
Yeah, That's really rag and bone's babe
Fine... Anyway, I thought you have a line or something.
I did.
They cut your only line and made the annoy timing on :woo you have a nice body but you already knew that kinda shits?
Oh.My.God.
Nah... It's alright. I ended up being tested shots by A+C. That's pretty cool.
Yeah. Brown is still shaking around in the darkness of the revenge.
LOL. He will never get over it.
Yeah, he was like:The Gucci art director who decided not to feature more prominently in these ads is on my permanent caca list.
Me dont care that much.
You have some talent dude. You change the way you undress.
That's the way Ive been doing forever, would you keep up!
Hey I m the one that no allowed to get 10 miles around you , cos "girlfriend" said that's not cool. How the hell was I supposed to get clear everything through that sight of 10 miles!
Do not exaggerate it. Hey, Jay told me you are going to Vancouver?
Not until next Feb. 
What the hell  are u going to do out there?
Get to meet Shaun.
Excuse me?!
Shaun White. The snowboarding Champion Duh....
That Flying Tomato? LOL..... Bring me with you .
Are you sure? ......Dont you have to check with the agent man first. Feb sounds like paris fashion week.
Will talk about that later.
Kate just sent a msg, They are in town. Dinner on me. 8 o'
Make it 7. Come pick me up.
Yes. Your Highness....Errr...

博客归档