And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年10月8日星期三

Michael Phelps Wants to Go to Fashion Week


When we heard Michael Phelps was headlining Bowlmor Lanes bowling alley’s 70th anniversary last night, we were there faster than you could say "world record." We just wanted to maybe touch his body a bit as we took our new Facebook picture with him. Was that so much to ask? Apparently it was, since every other woman in this city and quite a few gay men wanted to touch Michael’s body too. As cameras started flashing on the red carpet, a crush of girls thrust toward the action. “Oh my God — is that Michael Phelps?!” one trilled. "Get on your knees, bitch!" her friend replied.

We pushed through a gaggle of reporters from teen magazines and managed to snag an interview (regrettably hands-free). Michael explained his new goatee was a product of laziness. “I cleaned it up a little bit. But I just didn’t feel like [shaving] all of it,” he said. With security guards literally holding back a throng of ladies behind us, we asked if any overzealous fans had ever, say, thrown a bra in his face. “I had the funniest time at the welcome-home parade. There was this girl who had a sign up that said, 'I’m legal in four years.' I thought that was pretty original.” Clearly he didn't hear the "on your knees" girl. But sadly for her, Michael added he’s not dating anyone right now and won’t until the time is right. “You guys know everything else so I got to keep something to myself,” he said.

On to more fashionable topics, we asked if Phelps got invited to Fashion Week. “I have no idea if I did or not. I’m not sure where I was at that point, but I was traveling and I was super busy.” But if the designers in Paris had invited him to the shows, he so would have gone! “I’ll go anywhere. I’ll go enjoy myself. Come on — it’s fun going to those things,” he said. Michael’s favorite designers include Lacoste (whose hat he wore), Diesel, and Giorgio Armani. He hasn’t met Mr. Armani “yet,” he says, but the man did send him a shirt to wear for last night’s festivities. Hint hint, nudge nudge, Giorgio. David Beckham can’t hold down those Armani billboards forever! No time like the present to brew up a new campaign.


Grapes: Now he finally puts it all. I knew it. I mean one as a decent clear minded human being wouldnt suppose to take" The american hero has to be with a Little Mermaid" thing all that serious. Are you ? Are you not? Com'on we all have a job to be at.

Mat:Well, since hes riding high on the last of his 15 minutes for practically no physic or Technic reasons,there must be something to get people keep talking, say it to Amy, I mean as a fashionista she went all the way down to that hall, could you imagine? Amy! The blessed fashion editor and she was like: would you be at any fashion shows at all Mr Phelps?...... and she got this news to tag.Dear God....

Grapes: Why dose everyone keeps saying that 15 mins thing, I thought Andy .W said that for all of us-the common people. Phelps is not a common subject, hes a freak, head to toe,he got an ankle can goes around pretty much any directions, now thats A Dear God. As our Amy, well the gril got all crazed by anything blowing fashion then the girl can get off any human that attracts flashbulbs and catscreams. Backstabbing-she aint got that much to it.

Mat: What's it like? having sex with a Superhero.

Grapes: I m guna go top of the roof and ask someone that looks like a batman sidekick lol

Mat: YAWN lol

Grapes: Take it ! There is no superhero. There is no super beautiful, there is even no kindess people! Alive,Dead. combined! So Basically your question is more like a 'what's it like to have sex with hedi klum or gisele bunchen',which the answer you can find right out through any fab money high bastard's mouth in the next yacht party everywhere near the luxury beach town.

Mat:The world is a big dummy washbath,remember the guy in paris, that guy's picture in paris?

Grapes: Air Qoute the sexiest man alive for mat? Yeah, blurring. What? Had sex with him?

Mat: Nah~ I met him in Dubai, during our board meeting.

Grapes: No way , the beautiful bird also can earn?

Mat: Yeah.... and..I hate him.

Grapes: Ha ha ha ha ha hahaha~ what? he cut your 10 percent off?

Mat: No, not 10 percent....15 percent.I almost got kicked out of the boarder of Dubai becos He thinks that Trading with D** is a really bad behavior.

Grapes: Everyone is doing it.... haha betcha now feels like everyone is doing you.

Mat: See, that's it. In Jena's camera He is the God. In reality he is the God Damn it.

Grapes: Jena was graduated from Parson's and she was the assistant of a who's who. She can make a pig looks like the next appear on the national ballet ball.

Mat: So can all the other parson's graduating-super assistants, to make Phelps looks like a God.

Grapes: The god may be on the next Armani.

Mat: Cant Wait!

Grapes: BTW. I still think you are one of the most beautiful.

Mat: You too.

博客归档