And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年10月17日星期五

WANTED

I believe the photo below is haunting my phone sweetheart aka Tim right now. (what Am I? 8? lol Yeah I still have phone sweetheart just like you suckers kept your penpals.) At least this was what Tim has been gushing  about! If not, How sad are we! lol In the words of our very own guy, this cover, is disgustingly beautiful! And Anna! Have Mercy! 
Since Anna is riding high on her Fa-me-De-ubermodel express, the devil-may-evil Ms grapes decided this gal deserves a single post, and she changed her mind right next second.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So Talking about Non-Single-Post, We will hit the most wanted cases. As you may know now, The most wanted piece of this season is what Anna Rocking right now,( The black lace pretends prada LBD, Duh~) Which Grapes has reported like ages ago. So the second most wanted piece? Yeah! That seems to land on Mr McQueen's My-Queen Couture-like Satin Gown! It rocks everyone and everywhere, from Glossy pages to Daily trends tracks,from just-another-style blog to just-another-Vogue cover (Say the Self-feeling-better-but-still-sucking Vogue China!)

Now Lets Beat It !
On the left the Agyness Deyn Vogue China cover photographed by Mario Sorrenti.
On the right the Unknown Model Vogue Italia Edits-Glitter Photographed by Michelangelo Di Battista.

Tell me your feelings like I'd really care.. (Yeah right lol) I prefer the latter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

博客归档