And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年10月12日星期日

Good Boy got Candy Bam

Hey How's school!

Dont try to change the subject, why havent you return my calls?

I am returning now... I had a babie.

With that british blonde cutie??

He is not blonde, when you met him that time in venice he dyed his hair, he is a brunette. And yes.

He looks so hot in blonde, and so will Dylan.

So, How's school really. I care about that part of you.

I m trying to get into an intern, Mr darling was so lucky, the pos hes in that year is a dead-end for me.

Want me to ring that magic call?

Nah... if I have planned like that, I'd slept with you years ago. lol I'll take care of myself. I got my own candy.

Yeah...HA-HA-HA "thats-funny". You gays really dont know anything about principals.LOL .

We do, We vote.

You are not even american.

I am

You are??

Yes.

LOL oh god ! You know when I first saw you I thought I spied a little european prick who knows everything about fashion.

Ah~ That time, Er.. I was in Europe by the time.

You were already A model then, right?

Yeah... all signed alone, but since then dont really got that much time into it.

You got lots of time lurking around in parties.

You sounds like my mom.

Well mommy guna hang up, cos another big babie is cranky.

Ah... Okay, hey hon, next time bring some candies to meet.

Def, see you around. Dont get lost in school yard and stay out of the hospital or jail or hole.

Marnara Candy .Dont forget.

博客归档