And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年10月30日星期四

The Way The Guys Dealing With It

You are in rehab??!!

Good morning to you too!

Wtf with that saying you are in rehab! Where are you !!

Where did you hear that? I m about 10 blocks away from you.

Someone in MH said that someone in your band said that.

Oh great.

So you are in New York? Which Campaign?

Cant say what it is for now....

Ah. Com'on there is no way you are guna end up another Prada thing, so whats up with all the coy?

How do you know...

Know what?

That there is no prada.

You got Prada again? YOU GOT PRADA AGAIN!!

I am not saying anything.

Right. Lost my eager anyway. Zac told me you guys will all go to the big opening tonight.

Yeah. Are you?

Nah. I have other plans.

Shaun is also with us, so where the hell you got your other plans?

Hey! I have friends! Besides Shaun. I just have a plan for tonight.

I dont like it when you have a plan. Last time when you said that, you and nick burned down my apt.

I promise this time has nothing to do with neither the fire nor the apt.

Yeah, whatever. Call us when u get there... Oh~ Im sorry, you have a husband, you dont have to call us! haha.

Ha-ha-ha, that's really funny, like your accent.

I am Correcting. I m doing pretty well. 

I know and I am gonna put that in my note book. 

博客归档