And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2009年2月9日星期一

PRIVATE MAIL

My Dear Cruella de Ville:
Oh my gosh too!! Having not see you in such a long time. We always say to meet,guarantee! But never make it. I heard you got urself involved with the biz now, what made you do that? I'd never have imagined. You, I mean, don't you just hate these people?
I got your mail exactly the day I checked my mail. And I havent like in a million years.

We have only met for 3 times, I remember. You were a talker, and you didn't care about Rock n Roll, that made my eyes on you, back then every cool kid was in Rock Groups, but not you. I thought you were a little bit crazy, or just grow-up faster than everyone else. That time we kept talking for about 24 hours, that must have been some kind of a record! And it all gone away. So fast.
I am still with that agency. I saw you at the back yard of the Wantanabe Show last year, you didnt notice me and I didnt come front you. You looked different, in a very good way. I know, you always like that picture, in fact that day was freezing and I didnt really like the girl model. 
I called Serena, She managed to find this, its the highest Quality she could find. Back in 3 years maybe we have the luck to get HQ.
How's your hair look alike now? The picture you sent seems really old.
I still go to ruby's 3 times a week. I hear Romeo talks about you from time to time. Its really really odd that we never really get to meet each other, in the same city, in the same place.
So I can not put up with your shits like let faith tell. That's just insane. Meet me at the madison Concert. Wear a red coat. Just like the first time I saw you. Only Dont bring S this time.

Are you going to post this on your blog, then it should goes 
Like this:

LOVE

Lars.


博客归档