And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2009年2月17日星期二

ONE OF THE MOST STYLISH MEN IN AMERICA


Now. Allow me to introduce one of my dearest friends (God do I love the way I drop the name): Alexi Lubomirski
So~ he is 10 years older than me, that made him somewhat a big bro to me, giving that his job and my insane life, its always a pleasure to bump into him like that. Top of my head, last Sep in paris and we had a very strange discussion about how a single 30 something man should move back to new york and pretending not even live in new york. Alexi has always been on our most stylish lists, so it aint a surprise that GQ is coming off a lit bit slowly.
Oh my god . I forgot to tell his job. He is a fashion photographer who works with some of the top elites. Check him out.

博客归档