And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2009年2月5日星期四

Dennis


Long time. Kinda Missed you. Adrian told me you weren't in paris. How come?

Was Adrian in Berlin? I thought he head straight back for Hugo Boss.

Don't Know. I bumped into him while I was casting in Milan. And then in Berlin, He was a lit bit dump saying you Cancelled all the parties.

Not me, Calvin Did. Hes the man... anyway, didn't see that much of you... But as far as I hated this season, I didn't see anyone.lol

Paris was Okay, but jobs are tough. 

You missed CK jeans just for stupid Milan, and now Danny is flipping money all around. Pissed?

Haha oh..No. I didn't miss it. They kicked me out.

I was so sure you would get CK, at least a jeans campaign. I dont care what JD say, but you, my pal.... you are really HOT.

Thanks, mate. 8-) Hey we should really hang out sometimes, I'd like to hear you say these crazy things and doing funny stuff.

Ah... Maybe we can meet in L.A, blaine will be there, 3 of us could really hit it off I think, Sarah would be so amazed...with her daddy long legs ladder....

Oh myyy, I knew it, I was thinking, why that ladder was always there.....lol

You like blaine more or me?

Excuse~ Me~, Are you gay?

What ? I just want to know, since we are "exactly the same type".

Not really, You are more... Naughty.

So... Me.

You know I have to see more polars, campaigns, shows, Etc Etc Etc.

Yay yah whatever.

So L.A. then. I m bring Zac.

That best dressed guy?

Haha.. Hes not that bad.

... Call me. Would you. Gotta go. TUPAC'

博客归档