And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2009年2月20日星期五

20th Feb

So you are back in Denmark now? So soon... ... 

I have to, the new semester is already started. Sorry I didn't stop by.

No no no. Its quite alright. I was out of town then actually.

:) oh.. I read your blog. So you bought the new issue of New York magazine? ^^

I did, I did. And I was so Pissed.  That article was not based on 100% conditions but they went on and run it anyway. I can not believe those people would just send some random guy to model's dorm and took false as truth to pull off an article. This is not fair.

I was in it too. I didn't really realized that the guy was doing an article about all this. Not until my agent called me, and he was pissed as well. lol

I know! I saw your name I was immediately thought about that night you were out with some kids from Ford right? They even out leaked that you were doing Givenchy, Patrick was so outraged, I think he almost died in a minute. = = Not that nobody should knows about this, this is good stuff, but in such an article it is just depressing.

What should I do now?

Nothing. Its not in your way. They just mentioned your name without surname, that's alright. Patrick on the other hand might wanna do some damage control, but you will be alright. They love you. Every body loves you. lol

I am still concern about this. You know the day after that I did some kind of an interview with Betty, you know that woman from MDC. We were at the backstage of Zegna. And then this happened, Patrick urged me do not take any interviews without his permits. So I am still thinking about that, what if that went wrong and everything.

Hey! Hey, its alright. Okay? Patrick was just a lit bit over protected and reacted. He will stop being crazy and you will keep interviewed. Betty is a really nice girl, I knew her for a very long time. She defended Ash and Eliza for Christ's sake. She wont do anything that harm you. Worse comes to Worse, what have you done? you just said something about having friends in new york and life is pretty good. lol

I did. lol BTW I really have to thank you for this, you and patrick and the guys from work really took care of me. I was really nervous about meeting Meisel. Now after New York I think I am with the right pace.

So far, So good~~!! Listen to Patrick. He is responsible for almost every top male model comes out of NYM. He knows what his doing. ;)

I heard you are coming to Europe? Will you by any chance stop by at C?

No, darling. :( I probably just head straight to paris and then go back home. But I will see you around, usually at March, Prada will hold a very fancy party in Milan for Vips and gangs, Patrick will of cos make sure you be there on time and looking good. Oh.. the super model life.

Com'on! Dont laugh at me.

I am not! I am laughing with you ! You need to work on your english,  you are brand new, it taks you 2 seasons at least to pick up a sexy new york tone.lol

Patrick said I looked good while not talking. He thinks I should stop talking! lol

He's right.

:(

Oh~ it doesn't matter. In the end you look good! You should feel lucky that patrick hadn't use a gun n boom out all of your teeth! lol

AH~ YOU ARE DOING IT AGAIN! 

Okay Okay~~ I stop it ! I really should go. You take good care of yourself and stay out of any kinds of trouble that might pull you away from daily work. And I will see you in March! Okay?

Sounds all good! Can't wait. :)

博客归档