And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年8月19日星期二

Oh Sweet Jesus Mother of God

Sometimes I think I should stop blogging....ME (the greatest prophetess)  always fulfill the most dramatic rumors in town, and that should set a sentence since lots of people dont like lots of rumors.

Like what? Like I posted our England wild rosey, daughter of a famous fashion photographer, girlfriend of vogue paris' prince Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld, One of World's most recognized female models- Lily Donaldson in our Daily Gorgeousness right after I posted the swimming supers, and my phone popped A Text says Michal Phelps is dating Lily Donaldson.


At first I was totally forgot the fact that I was happily married and was like: Oh my God!!!MY eyes! my EYES!

And then I realized this probably is the truth so I turned into A more direct sense : English Bitch !

At the end my ears were tired of listening tons of the " rumor has it" from  global gossipie nets.

I still cant imagine the couple.... it was more like I cant imagine any female arms around phelps.

And then I saw this... Lily & Flower. All the GUCCI/ GAP/ BURBERRY moment sounding reasonable.Now I cant imagine any lips on this lovely forehead.

Both of these two pic are PS free....They are beautiful, arent they?

博客归档