And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年8月7日星期四

LOUIS VUITTON AND CATALOG

Nicolas Duvauchelle's LV ad turned out to be  A incredible parisian La vie en rose.  Grapes just got the catalog and its absolutely phenomenal, even almost convinced me to buy some of the pieces to myself, that never happened before no matter how heavy catalog it is deliverd to me whensoever.




I will tell you a secret. The first wallet I have ever had is Louis Vuitton. Yes. See the pic below?that long money collector is the one. Although mine is a typical brown/black good ol' thing.
I m still using it. Its convenience , its light, its simple, its qualified.

So when I see this I m thinking if those were the black/gray things, time to buy.
Louis Vuitton has become one of those cheap on sale brand, everyone, anyone, especially the ones whose styles are so annoying, would have LV lurking around in town. But sometimes you have to admit. Mr Vuitton knows leather. That time came when I saw these babies.


博客归档