And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年8月27日星期三

BED TIME TALKING


I mean obviously its Godfather scene 45, and you do look like a sick stalking pervert.
It was hot in hell..... you know... the day that you and sara went Cips, I was like holy crap god pass me out.... if that havent been  black&white screened you'd spy me with sweaty drops.
Is he having a crush on you ?
.... There are lots of guys having a crush on me....Which one.
Conceited...at least this one has a slice of movie tap on... that perfume thing...Ewwwww.
I know. I wish I was dead.
You seems pretty much enjoy that.
Were you ever listening to me? Fucking around in fashion means you'd never feel it for real. I still dont get it. If not for free, I'd use my own knife to cut my hair.



Your eyebrows are weird.
My eyebrow.... EYEBROW!
Right.. your right eyebrow is weird. Photoshop much? Why cant they just fix it since they did a whole lady-male cosmetic magical on your face ..... and why the hell you have to hit the door like that.. are you like..stupid?
I told you . I was drunk.
Still... Weridy Weridorson!
Did you see mathias got scar removed on the big shot?
Ah... dont give me that bitch.. he'd better get lost or I m guna buy H&M and Fire his mother fucker pretty face.
You do not have the money.
I do not have the money.
Duh.. I left my belt in rob's
LOL The other night.. I was talking with Rob when we were .. you know.. doing a spa together.. and he'd started talking about how women get older once they had a child and you see the pissing butterfly all over her face once she had her second bloody shits. and I was like..OOOkay~~~how about men. and we switch the subject to you .
Shut up.
LOL nah..I wont.. I think you are a nice friend and hot and beautiful in a freaking kinda way. And Robert was like.. Dude... didnt you see that in Spain the guy was a zombie. Thank god Lily made it all worth. Our sweetie with a big S is getting oldie~o~goodie and blame it on the rockstar planet.
Robert is so gay. How come someone so bitchy could have rights to vote anything?
He loves ya... Now thats the kind of guy whos keeping their dirty little secrets.
What? loving me and planning on killing me with personal beauty attack?
You do have a chubby face compare with 3 yrs ago.
3yrs ago I was 19 and using soap.. Can we drop this?
I love you ...because your face.  We will never drop en superficial de la phone-talking .No fade No withdraw.... ...
You are watching NBC all-you-can-blah. Back in five.
Waiiit! 
.......
I mean it.
The loving me part or the face part?
The superficial part. lol
Good night Cruella De Vil.
I love you .
I love you too.

博客归档