And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年8月20日星期三

JUICY COUTURE


I have always wanted to make a JC post.... bold, trashy, distracting and so so random.lol Just like someone...I dont remember which one said, put enough effort, go straight ahead, let them fallow.

Juicy Couture is one hell of good examples. Two noisy girls from Cali made a pop style shaggy brand a worldwide famous fashion house. Every time I see their ads I laugh, and then I buy. We just love it! Very american ego bad taste meets my own wonder wardrobe. Homegirl got some seriously creative thing going on out there!
So here we go ... some Juicy campaigns for your couture....

                    Jonathan.K for JUICY COUTURE first men's perfume-Dirty English





                          
                                  CURRENT CAMPAIGN WITH LISA C & LUKE.W



博客归档