And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年9月10日星期三

KIRSTEN DUNST DOES ‘HARPER’S BAZAAR’

Kirsten Dunst opens up about seeking treatment for depression at Utah’s Cirque Lodge in October’s Harper’s Bazaar, out September 23.
“When you spend your entire life as a child actress, being told where to go and where to stand, you’re performing constantly for people,” he says. “It definitely breeds the kind of person who’s dependent on other people’s approval. If I’d trusted myself and listened to myself all the times that I ignored myself, I would have been fine. But everyone has to learn their lesson, and now I’ve got it.”
She adds, “I don’t want to go into too much detail because I give a quote and the it’s blogged about for the rest of my life on the Internet.” But she does say, “I’m great.”
As for those rumours suggesting that she’s hooked up with to Justin Long? That’s “the funniest thing on planet Earth. I don’t know him from Adam. I met him once and he and his friend were kind enough to walk me home. I’ve never seen him since.”
But she would like to settle down someday. “I can’t wait to have kids one day. I want to have kids and a farm with lots of animals on a lake.”

博客归档