And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年9月21日星期日

BACK HOME....OFFICIALLY




We are BACK! Been crazed all week, Tons of people to meet, tons of small talks/ dine outs/ Conferences/Parties/Pretending friends.... When I finally threw myself in a real pal's arms it was so late to say anything other than good night.
I brought merely 50 magazines home - all fashion things. It was such a joy and luxe to have a share of Camilla Morton's A YEAR IN HIGH HEELS, I was sadly late for this book, and it should be considered a sin. This sin catched me with an idea that only mad man are not planning on going to LONDON. So we are going to london, after Rome, after LA, after South Africa...Okay I havent really decided. lol
A whole week without fashion led me to the position of a style black hole, looks like the whole world just upside downed for me during the last one week. I FEEL SO LEFT OUT. Although I brought the newest, most important, most advanced things of Jewelry biz back in . But, Hey, I missed michael's SNL show! I heard it was a disaster as I expected but still, I'd love to have my own chance to laugh and point, damn!

BTW! Look at our boy Rocks on that Prada! Yeah babie still got the vibe! lol

博客归档