And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年9月5日星期五

Easy...HEY tAke It EaSy !

Ah...what a loser...
What?
Someone just valid your lame casting vid and put it on tube. Comes the name...Ah..I knew that kid, I deleted his posts before. He's chinese and I dont like him.
Why do you have to know all the stupid gayheads.
Hey Mr, this one is promoting your model career...lol if you'd have one. lol



Arent you have a job to be at? Like horsing around and tell DJ AM to gota hell....
You know what ! I do. You should look at Jamie's face, thats the sign for me to donate...lol
You are the worst boss ever.
Worst boss dose stealing... like, the blonde bitch from Vny, always mistake her with Donatella Versace... Lena? Leila? Leni??  Whatever, Me, on the other hand totally against of stealing unless its for boyfriend.
You only do robbery.
That's right! 
What did they do this time? Sold Nick Snider for a major boy?
Nah... Luke Worrall.
Mr Ture Love My Ass? lol That sounds like a good deal.
The kid's guna be miserable.
No doubt.
I mean Vny more like a Vampire-why....Sucking them dry and spitting them out.
Dont quote Andy Warhol.
Long relationship is boring. Solid people come the end with big money. 
Breaking before sticking always ending big loss.
I think my phone just glued my face......
Why.. you used your tongue to lick the ugly ear ?
Probably the damn shampoo.....
You are showering while you are on the phone with me ?! And what kinda brand are you using, I thought all of them were suppose to make skin soft and smooth.
What, you gotta problem with that?
Nah... just how do you do that ?
Hang on I got a call from Garret.
Dont you hang upon me you little......

.............................................Grapes Hung Up..................................................

博客归档