And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年11月7日星期五

PRINCIPLE OF BEAUTIES


I'm telling you, we are definitely first-sight love! Even though your polar was a lit creepy back then, but still, I couldn't help it. I love you from the start.

You said the exactly same thing 10 seconds ago!  To Bergh! I can't believe you. Do you say that to every single male model that got caught on of your eyes?

Let's see.... Hmm. Pretty much. Yeah! But my gangs are extremely selective! It's like a boutique collection. Dude you should work on your polars. That straight light totally ruined my feelings for you.

Which polar? The 10 magazine?
I thought I was good. Compared with other voodoos... You know...

Yeah, I am agree that magazines should also keep up with the world economic pace, but man I didn't know they used two pages  featuring crappy agency polars. Two Fucking pages! Don't they have an ads department to take care of all the extra causes?

Wow! Causes! I have some causes! Check this out!

Do you ever listen to me?

Honey check this out, you are going to bite me lol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Okay. What is that hurting my eyes now?

That's for my winter! What do you think? How do you like it? :)

I...think... people are right, that was not the end of the big depression. This almost did it. I lost 
the willing to bite you.

Maybe the pic is a lit bit too big? Huh...

Shouldn't this be much much more bigger when its wrap around your neck? Winnie?!

I like it! Lady hatful!

I believe that. You even look good in a trash can, and the halloween flowing back again...

Oh.Babe. You gotta let it go.lol

Not today.It was that close to turn me into gay.

You will never be gay. 

What was that you were holding in your hands again?

Moses. The book.

Listen, dude, it is not your fault your pal's wife is hot.

Haha... I knew you were gonna ditch me. 

No. Not ditching you. Ditch that! Save me!

I finished anyway.

I didnt know you were deep.

Stan read Economist at the backstage of new york. 

Yeah, cause I told him I flipped some cashes in pages. And he spent the next 4 hours tried find these.

LOL  I once saw you reading Principles of Geology ..... I'm sleepy now. What time now?

I dont know. But I'm gotta let you sleep. You looks a lit bit like Paul Newman.... from some ankles. Just a thought. Maybe becos me downloaded 100.000.000 pictures of him.

Wake me up in 5 hours

Kiss. Later.