And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年11月12日星期三

GRAPES' GAZETTE

Sorry about not updating lately. According to my schedule I was suppose to be half away around the world right now. Squeeze 5 min from the company morning conf. I am going to give you a straight forward information about what is going on right now. Those Belgian sent one smoking hot new director into my office and he actually has a great manner. I know I m practically married and being a modelizer, but Mr Belgium is just too sweet to pass. And why is he here? Besides intently seduce me into his charming, he is gonna push europe diamond tycoon's paper work right in front of my basic prog file. I AM NOT LETTING THAT BITCH.

So here comes the reason why NO updating and No updates during the next 2 months. Yeah, I know 2 months has 60 days which will probably bring fashion into a whole new other generation. But I'll have to deal with Mr Belgium first.

I might update a lit at the early of december. International Herald Tribune is holding a Luxury Conference in India on 3rd of December. (THE WORLD'S LEADING CONFERENCE ON THE BUSINESS OF LUXURY AND STYLE). We are there. Because every single important person in Luxury is there. We want to watch and learn. I will show you guys the first hand.:)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us