And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年7月21日星期一

Summer Shoes

For those of you who can't bear the thought of sandals, there are still plenty of options for easy summer shoes. I especially love anonymous sneakers -- ones with no recognizable branding that look like you bought them in a market in some foreign country. I bought two such pairs when I was in Africa 5 years ago and I still wear them all the time. I also love new versions of the dock sider -- and since I last blogged about them there are even more fantastic new interpretations. The navy suede Sperrys below are cool, but perhaps my favorite pair are some brown leather laceless ones from John Varvatos -- haven't seen anyone wearing them yet, but I have noticed them in their new Bowery store.








博客归档