And they're cool and available and addictive. The job is almost done for us!

2008年7月25日星期五

CAMPAIGN SEASON IS HERE

OK! All you ADS suckers, I told you they would be out on Sep magazine and here they are !
So sorry about the Bad Quality and Small Images, the bitch who scanned these probably dont know what " THE BIGGER THE BETTER" means. 
Stay tune. Grapes will def have the super HQ in a few days. (I am not guna ripe off my own vogue so back off bitches. Lets wait other craziness to do that.)

Dior homme fw08 . This is Gabriel's part. Not bad uh...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

GUCCI fw08. Olaf is front and center ! Ahha the MDC's face. 1.2.3.4! So many boys whos guna kick that mathias off ? and more important, whos the other headless three??

I SPY ONE'S LEGS hahahahhahhahahahah...yeah thats my baby and you will see his GORGEOUS face juuuust in a second !


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us


博客归档